How to assemble a corner?
Watch the video
If you like to experiment and do not liketemplate products, you can think about how to assemble a kitchenette with your own hands. It is worth noting that the independent manufacture of furniture is much cheaper than buying it in a furniture store.
Making a Corner
If you decide to assemble a kitchenette, then the entire workflow can be divided into several stages.
- Project. Like any other work in the field of modeling, the collection of furniture requires a clear design. You can download the finished project and substitute your own sizes, or you can do everything from scratch. In this case, you can use the program - constructor Pro100.
- Frame. The frame is made mainly of rectangular frames (of boards with a section of 25 × 125 mm).
- Jumpers. In order for the corner to be strong and not bend under the weights, all the details must be bridged.
- Sheathing with plywood. Cut out the details of the required dimensions from the plywood (based on your project). First attach the side pieces, and then the front of the skin.
- Sheathing. The final step is to attach the skin, which is fixed with a construction stapler or small nails. Here it is necessary to remember that the minimum seat width is 325 mm + the thickness of the cushion, and the height of the bench should be about 500 mm.
If you are interested in other furniture, then detailed information can be found in the Furniture section.