How to close a group in VKontakte: an easy and quick way
The social network "VKontakte" has such a widepopularity among users not only thanks to the opportunity to communicate, listen to music or watch a video. Interests - that's what unites people, and various thematic groups in this social network give people a chance to find someone with the same hobbies as they do.
Communities are different: open, closed and private. Everyone has their pros and cons, about which a little more below. After describing the advantages and disadvantages, perhaps many will be interested in how to change what has already been created, i. E. how to make the group closed if it was previously open, or vice versa.
By the way, if you believe statistics, people oftenchange the type of communities. For example, the question of how to close the group "VKontakte" is of interest to users quite often. Well, let's start to analyze the communities.
Open group in the "VC"
- The opportunity for potential participants to preliminarily evaluate the content and understand whether it is suitable.
- You can join the group without the prior consent of the community administrators.
- The influx of trolls and spammers seeking to push advertising everywhere and everywhere is not always possible to control due to the lack of administrators and community moderators in the "Contact" at the time of the attack.
- Some people can add a group to the bookmarks, because of what the number of participants will grow a little worse.
Closed group in the "VC"
- Administrators can choose who deserves to be in their group and who does not.
- The influx of trolls and spammers is easier to control.
- Some mystery, associated with complete ignorance of what will be in the group.
- Joy after being taken into the community. The feeling that he joined a secret organization.
- View private group "В Контакте"potential participants before joining is impossible, because of what you have to wait for the administrators to enter the community first, and then evaluate the content, which, probably, will not work at all.
- Some users need information right away. Because of this, it is easier for them to join an open community with a similar theme, rather than waiting for the approval of closed administrators.
Private group in the "VC"
There will be no pros and cons here. It is, rather, a separate kind of communities. Only friends can be invited to private groups. Left people here "shove" will not work. Moreover, when searching for a particular group, users do not see private communities.
So, from the above, we can conclude thata similar kind of groups is ideal for those who do not like to advertise content, but just want to share it with friends. Some users start a private group to be in it in splendid isolation and repost interesting things from a variety of public goods without cluttering the main page.
How to change the group type to "VC"
At any time, the community can be made private, private or open. In connection with the latest updates of Pavel Durov, there is an opportunity to turn the community into a public, but this is another topic.
The example will show how to close the group in the "Contact", but in the same way it can be opened or turned into a private group. The fact is that everything is solved on one page.
So, as in "Contact" close the group.
- First, create a community (My groups -> Create community -> Group (enter a name) -> Create community).
- Immediately after this, the community management mode is opened. If you already have a group, then you also need to go into management to change the type of community.
- At the very bottom, we see the "Group Type" item. When pressed, there is a choice between three types of communities with their brief descriptions. Choose the item "Closed".
- When pressed, there is a choice between three types of communities with their brief descriptions. Choose the item "Closed".
- Click "Save".
That's all, our closed group is created.
That's all. As you can see, this is extremely simple. Now you know how to close the group in the "Contact" and also open it or turn it into a private group.