How to cook bell pepper?
Bulgarian pepper - a popular vegetable in the kitchenmany housewives. For the preparation of numerous dishes, it is subjected to a different heat treatment or used in fresh form. Some recipes are suitable for a daily menu, others are for a festive table. How delicious to cook Bulgarian pepper, read in this article.
Bulgarian pepper has a pleasant aroma in anyform. In fresh form, pepper gives a piquant variety of salads, and in recipes, where pepper lends itself to roasting or baking, its dense structure becomes tender and piquant.
Stuffed Bulgarian pepper for the holiday
Stuffed peppers are a delicious dish, which is often one of the "crown" on the festive table of Russians.
To prepare stuffed peppers you will need:
- Bulgarian pepper - 1,5 kg,
- minced pork-beef - 700 grams,
- rice cooked - 1 item,
- milk - 2-3 tablespoons,
- onion - 2 pcs,
- carrots - 2 pieces,
- tomatoes - 1-2 pcs,
- garlic - 1-2 cloves,
- salt, black pepper, sugar - to taste.
- Before you stuff the pepper, it needs to be freed from the peduncle in a convenient way for you.
- Slice one onion and garlic, grate the carrot and tomato. Get rid of the peel of tomato - it is not needed.
- Make a dressing, frying sliced vegetables, do not forget to salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the second onion and add it to the stuffing. Then send the boiled rice, milk, salt and pepper. Thoroughly mix the pepper filling.
- Now it's time to stuff the peppers with stuffing.
- Stuffed peppers put in a saucepan, pour the dressing and boiled water with half a pan.
- Put the pan on the fire and cook until ready for 40-50 minutes.
How to make a delicious stuffed Bulgarian pepper, we told. For more information on the preparation of stuffed Bulgarian pepper, see How to stuff a pepper.
In baked form, Bulgarian pepper is excellentis combined not only with carrots and onions. Dishes, where pepper is cooked with garlic and various greens, are distinguished by a special flavor and piquancy. Try to cook a fragrant Bulgarian pepper in a baked form - you will like it!
Baked Bulgarian pepper "In Italian"
To prepare this dish you will need:
- pepper bulgarian - 3 pieces,
- tomatoes - 3 pieces,
- garlic - 2 teeth,
- olives - 10 pieces,
- greens of basil and parsley,
- olive oil,
- salt, black pepper.
- Pepper Wash, cut it along into two pieces and take out the seeds without getting rid of the petioles.
- Put the pepper on a baking tray, oiled, with the inside up for laying vegetables and greens as if in a "boat".
- Tomatoes peel from the skin, dipping for a couple of minutes in boiling water, cut into slices.
- Garlic and olives cut into slices and circles.
- Chop the greens.
- Put the filling in peppers, salt, pepper and pour olive oil.
- Put the cook in the oven for 45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
It turned out a delicious diet dish, perfectly combined with pasta.