How to cook pea porridge?
As you know, peas are not only veryuseful, but also a delicious food. So if you know how to cook pea porridge, you can combine business with pleasure. The methods of making peas are sufficient, but this article deals with the most rapid and delicious recipes that you want to repeat over and over again.
How to cook pea porridge with meat
Many culinary experts note that the taste of peas is best combined with the taste of meat. The following simple recipe is a confirmation of this:
- 600 g of pork cut into small pieces and fry in a deep frying pan from different sides in vegetable oil;
- 1 onion and 1 carrot cut into cubes, mix with meat, add salt, pepper and spices to taste and simmer for several minutes;
- add the washed pea in the pan (about 2glasses) and pour it with water so that it completely covers the contents of the frying pan, bring to a boil, add fuel and cook until cooked.
- before serving, you can sprinkle fresh porridge on the table.
About the subtleties of cooking porridge from peas, you can read in our article How to cook pea porridge.
How to cook pea porridge in a multivark
Pea porridge, as usual, and with the addition ofmeat, minced meat, smoked products and other ingredients, is also well prepared in the multivark. The recipe for cooking porridge from peas with stewed meat will appeal to everyone who wants to quickly get a hearty and delicious dish:
- a glass of peas to rinse, soak for a couple of hours and put in a bowl multivarki, pour 2 glasses of water, close the lid and put on the extinguishing regime for 2 hours;
- in an hour and a half open the lid, add 1 jar of stew, salt and pepper to taste and leave to stew for another half hour;
- after the signal of the multivarker, the porridge must be mixed;
- after unfolding on the plates you can sprinkle the dish with herbs.
A similar dish can be prepared with minced meat. To do this, first you need to fry in a multivariate onion and minced meat, add washed peas, water and cook the porridge in the same way as described in the previous recipe to the desired degree of softness of peas.
About how long it takes to prepare various cereals, you can read in our article How much to cook porridge.