How to cook peaches?
Peaches can not only be fresh, but also make them blanks for the winter. Let's talk in more detail about how to prepare peaches - for example, to cook from them a delicious jam or make compote.
How to cook jam from peaches
- 600 g of peaches
- 1 kg of sugar
- To begin with, peel the peaches with boiling water and peel them off.
- Cut the peaches in half and separate the pulp from the stone.
- Next, you need to cut the peaches into slices and sprinkle them with sugar, let stand for about 30 minutes.
- After the peaches stand in the sugar, they must be put on the fire and allow to boil.
- When the peaches are boiling, the fire should be lowered and allowed to boil for another 1 hour.
- After the specified time, we remove the jam from the fire and pour it over the jars. We roll up the lid, turn the jar upside down, wrap it around and put it in a dark place.
Honey jam from peaches
- 1 kg of peaches
- 200 ml of water
- 500 g of sugar
- 2 tbsp. spoons of lemon juice
Preparation will take a lot of time, but the jam will turn out very tasty.
- Cut peaches slices, you can leave the stones or remove.
- Let's start preparing the syrup. For this, boil the water with sugar for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the ready-made syrup of peaches and let them stand for 1 day, after which we bring them to a boil on fire and leave to infuse for another day.
- Finally, the third time we boil the jam about 10 minutes and lay it on the banks. We roll up the lid and put it in a dark place.
How to prepare a compote of peaches
Without a doubt, on any festive table, compote of peaches will be popular.
To make it, you need the following ingredients:
- Peaches - 1 kg
- Sugar - 400 gr
- 2-3 pcs. carnations
- First wash the fruit with running water, lay it in a jar and pour it with boiling water. You need to let peaches stand in boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Next, pour the water from the jar into the pan, add sugar and cloves. We put it on the fire and let it boil.
- Ready syrup pour peaches in a jar and roll up the lid.
- Now it remains to turn the jar upside down and put it in a dark place.