How to cure the mouth?
Periodically, each of us, regardless of gender andage is confronted with problems of the oral mucosa. The most frequent of them are jaunts and painful sores. In such cases it is useful to know how to cure the mouth and normalize the condition in the oral cavity.
Zaeda in the corners of his mouth
Seizures can occur at any time of the year, but especially beware of them is in the spring, when the body is weakened and the immune system is more difficult to cope with the problem on its own.
- In the fight against Zaedami, the simplestfolk remedy - earwax. Collect it with an ear stick and lubricate the problem areas of the mouth. Repeat several times a day until they disappear completely.
- Anoint a few times the sore in the corners of the lips with thermal water or hygienic lipstick based on it.
- Sneezes can be lubricated with an oil solution of vitamins E and A, goose fat, melted beeswax, flaxseed oil or rosehip oil.
- Cope with zaedami can be with the help of lotions of herbs. Blot the wadded disc in the infusion of celandine, sage, string or marigold and attach to the painful patch for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice from the leaves of the room kalanchoe or stems of celandine and wipe them the necessary areas.
- Local use of freshly squeezed garlic juice will also help.
When treating jaedin in the corners of the lips locallyuse nystatin ointment, Lamisil cream, Fluconazole, ketoconazole and Levorin. When binging it is necessary to take vitamins of group "B", "B2" and "RR". It is also recommended several times a day to wipe the area of the mouth with a disinfectant solution.
Now it is worth to learn how to cure the mouth ofpainful sores. Their presence causes constant discomfort in the oral cavity, which makes it hard for a person to eat and even talk. In fact, you can simply get rid of ulcers. Suitable methods such as rinses, rubs and lotions. In especially difficult cases, it is worthwhile to see a doctor.
- Salt rinses. Add 2 teaspoons of salt in a glass of warm water and rinse the mouth with this solution. Repeat the procedure after each meal and at bedtime.
- Soda. Jazvochki it is possible to rub several times a day with baking soda or honey. When applied, it will be painful, but extremely effective.
- Hydrogen peroxide. Mix it in equal proportion with water (should be about a quarter of a cup). Moisten with a cotton swab and pat for a few seconds with an ulcer. Repeat the procedure in the morning and evening. Peroxide neutralizes and prevents the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria.
- Lemon. Wipe the ulcer with a slice of lemon. First it will hurt, then all the unpleasant sensations will be gone for a long time.
- Mouthwash. Use it about 3 times a day. Frequent applications will wash more bacteria and significantly reduce pain.
Professional treatment. If the ulcer lasts longer than a week, it is worth contacting the dentist, they already know how to cure the mouth of such sores. Most often in such cases prescribe "Fluuocinonide gel." It removes puffiness and relieves pain. The mouthwash liquid "Chlorhexidine Gluconate" is also suitable for treating ulcers in the oral cavity. Before taking the drug, be sure to read the instructions. These drugs are contraindicated in pregnancy, breast-feeding or in the presence of autoimmune diseases.
Frequent occurrence of ulcers is a consequence of high acidity or low pH in the mouth. In such cases, you should do the following:
- avoid consumption of foods and drinks with high acidity;
- to abandon carbonated drinks, spicy foods and citrus juices;
- do not consume alcoholic beverages;
- Before each meal, take antacid tablets.
More details about ulcers in the mouth and ways to prevent them you will learn from the article Jags in the mouth: how to treat.