How to dance hip-hop?
Watch the video
Let's talk a little about dances. The modern trend in this art is presented more than widely. Our today's article will tell you about how to dance hip-hop. Immediately note that this direction, as, in general, and all the rest is very difficult to master, so it is unlikely that you will be able to dance momentarily after reading our cognitive article. So, hip-hop:
Different specialists classify dances in the style of hip-hopto different directions. The fact is that the expression "dance in the style of hip-hop" is not entirely correct. There is a genre in music, which is called hip-hop. There is also a subculture, which is also called "hip-hop." But there is no dance genre of hip-hop. It is more legitimate to call this movement "street dances". Despite this contradiction, many people on the move understand what is at issue when they hear about hip-hop dances. Let's try to understand them.
How to learn to dance hip-hop? Any professional dancer will tell you that the dance is, above all, a good base and a trained prepared body. Also, for the dances, the development of your coordination is not the last thing. This, by the way, is especially true for hip-hop, because many even the most basic movements in such dances are a combination of seemingly incompatible. That is why, the very first step to mastering the basics is working with a professional trainer. It is foolish to hope that with the help of the article you will learn a couple of movements. If only the author does not give you some useful links to good videos. The videos are attached to the article above.
How to dance hip-hop at home? Important in hip-hop dancing is your tribute to the style of clothing that is implied in this subculture. After you learned a couple of movements and understood their technical specifics, you can transform your image. To do this, you need to know what clothes match dance in the style of hip-hop. That's what a real hip-hop dancer wears:
- Free sportswear. Wide trousers or jeans, a little hanging on the belt.
- A baseball cap, as a rule, is one of the most striking elements of a hiphopper's clothing. Bright red color and straight visor - that's what will fill your image.
- On the legs are large sneakers, which have a comfortable design for performing complex dance movements with foot and legs.
- In the room you need to wear basketball shirtsor wide t-shirts. On the street in the cold season it is appropriate to wear a large jacket with a large hood. Instead of a baseball cap, a loose hat is put on his head.
- Speaking of the hairstyle, it should be noted that hip-hop is a style dictating short hair or short dreadlocks.
- A necessary attribute is also various heavy jewelry in the form of chains and key chains made of precious metals.
How correctly to dance hip-hop? What are the basic basic movements of this style? There is no sense in describing the movements of the dance in words, as this is hardly possible. It's best to watch the video above. It should be understood, however, that dance is a set of movements, which is called a composition or a bunch. In order for the dance to look great, it is necessary ideally to master the basic movements of the bunch and only then pay attention to the entire composition.