How to decorate a frame?
Watch the video
The photo frame at first glance isan ordinary gift and an unpretentious little thing. Of course, there are expensive specimens. But why spend a lot of money if you can decorate the frame yourself. How exactly, we will analyze further in our article.
We decorate the frame with our own hands
You can decorate the frame with the help of the simplest trifles, for example:
- Zeren coffee;
As an example, let's examine the decoration of a wooden frame for photographs. To do this, you need:
- Any beautiful decor elements (ribbons, rhinestones, paints).
- The glue gun.
- Paper napkins.
How to decorate a frame: recommendations
- Begin the decoration from the corners, since it is always the most difficult with them. It is best to tie the corners with ribbons and tie them in a bow.
- The color of the ribbons is desirable to choose a contrast to the frame, so that they look more noticeable.
- Wooden surface is better to decorate with coffee beans, as they will look most naturally. But plastic can be decorated with rhinestones and beads.
- To decorate such elements, you need to use an adhesive gun, applying glue drop by drop on each bead (grain).
- The adhesive must be wiped immediately with a corner of the paper napkin.
- Take care: hands should be wiped with wet napkins to remove the glue. Remember that such glue can adversely affect the skin and is very dangerous if it gets into the eyes.
We paint the frame with lacquer
If the frame was not varnished, you can use it and apply any varnish. Alwaysthe olive color looks good. Before applying the varnish, be sure to glue the protective (food) film to protect the glass surface from hitting the varnish. The varnish dries very quickly, so it should be applied quickly. As a tampon, you can use a normal kapron stocking and a sponge wrapped in it.
We paint the frame with paints
Also, to decorate the frame for a photo suitableordinary watercolor paints, if it, again, was not varnished. The wood absorbs such paints well, and you can create an effect of antiquity, if you paint the frame in two or three layers. Then eventually the paint will crack. Very impressive look in this photo frame black and white photos. A similar style is called vintage.
On our site you will find a lot of interesting on the topic of decorating photo frames and photos in the Photography section.