How to disable Microsoft antivirus?
One of the innovations of Microsoft -built-in antivirus Windows Defender (Windows Defender). But it turned out to be ineffective in order to seriously compete with such antiviruses as, for example, Kaspersky or Dr.Web. That's why people trust the protection of their personal computers to such professionals.
But two antiviruses on one PC - it's not verygood, because it leads to incorrect work, both the antivirus itself and the entire system. Therefore, the question arises: how to disable microsoft security? In this article we will tell you how to do it.
Windows antivirus disconnections
To disable Windows Defender, you must:
- Open "Control Panel" by clicking "Start", then "Control Panel"
- Click the "Defender" item, and thewindow of this program. If the anti-virus databases are not up-to-date, then you need to update them. After the update, both the Defender's menu and the ability to do all operations with it will be available
- Now click the "Programs" button on the top of the window
- In the window that opens, click the "Options" link located at the top of the window
Settings allow you to:
- disable certain features of the program
- completely abandon the use of the program,for which you need to open the "Administrator" and uncheck "Use this program" - this is the answer to the question about how to disable the microsoft antivirus
It is necessary to remember that access to the Internet -it is not only limitless possibilities for finding all kinds of information, but also the possibility of infecting with various computer viruses! Therefore, before you enter the Internet, turn on the built-in antivirus or install any other one to prevent the infection of the personal computer. Prevention is always better than treatment.
Now you know how to disable the anti-virus security essentials.