How to draw graffiti with a pencil on paper?
Graffiti is a special kind of modern streetart, which consists in drawing drawings on the walls of houses. Often we see ugly inscriptions that can not be called art, and they really only spoil the buildings, but sometimes there are real masterpieces. Now mostly use for these purposes, aerosol paints. It takes quite some time to become a graffiti artist (writer). With what it is better to begin? Before you apply the image on the walls of houses you need to understand how to draw graffiti with a pencil on paper. Why do I need to draw a sketch? Even experienced writers usually make sketches, because in this way they think in advance colors, hatching, individual details. It is quite difficult to stand near the wall with a can of paint to draw and draw a fictitious drawing. And when you already have a ready-made sample in your hands, it's much easier to do this.
Graffiti on paper: tips
- Before you start creating your own drawing,carefully study the graffiti of recognized artists. Consider their work, notice the small details, try to understand how to learn to draw in the same way. First you can copy someone's drawing style, but gradually develop your own, unique and original. Samples of works of famous writers you can easily find on the network.
- Stock up with the necessary materials: thick A4 paper or an album for drawing (you should not use a tetrad sheet - transverse lines make it difficult to perceive the picture, and the picture looks awkward), simple and colored pencils, eraser, helium pens (you can choose the material yourself, depending on your preferences: paints, pastels, crayons, markers, felt-tip pens, in short, all that your fantasy dictates).
- What to draw first? Begin to always draw 2D images, later, when gain enough experience, will be able to give your graffiti volume. The first thing artists start with is the image of the letters of the alphabet. Try to draw your name or nickname - it will be a unique signature under your future graffiti (tag). The most simple and common style of writing letters is the bubble (bubbles). Its meaning is clear from the title - the letters have a rounded shape, look like bubbles, there are no sharp corners in the inscription. In addition to tags, graffiti often runs short inscriptions - this is one of the most important elements of this art form. It is often impossible for a simple person to make out these inscriptions, since the words are hidden in unusual shapes for the eyes.
- Before you start drawing, do not forget to correctly position it. The composition is one of the most important elements of graffiti. If you arrange the drawing in the center of the sheet, you will not be mistaken.
- Drawing with a pencil, experiment with the force of pressing. When you have finished the pencil drawing, you can circle the contours with a helium pen. Inside the contour, apply a shading.
Now you know how to draw graffiti with a pencil on paper. Experiment, and get pleasure from creativity!