How to draw mushrooms?
Drawing is always beautiful, if it was not drawnhurrying and applying maximum effort and desire. Therefore, whatever you take to draw, you will succeed if you really want to. Today we will tell you, dear readers, how to draw mushrooms. The whole process of drawing can be concluded in several stages.
- First we choose how the legs will be locatedin the fungus. We hold the bottom of the line with a simple pencil. These are the legs of our mushrooms, then we draw hats. Naturally, we do not need to draw them at once, we just draw an oval perpendicular to the legs. We do, as shown in the picture. How to draw a mushroom in stages? The answer is simple - you need to follow all our recommendations, then your drawing will be unsurpassed.
- We begin to draw the directions of the membranes on umbrellas. It's pretty simple. They should not be strongly symmetrical and should look like natural ones. We do this as shown in the picture.
- Only after the previous stages, we beginto draw the mushrooms themselves. First we make light lines of the mushroom silhouette. They must be natural. Then draw the mushroom webs, this is done in small quick strokes, with a pencil. Also, make sure that you do not press hard on a piece of paper with a pencil, otherwise you will leave ugly dents on it. It is better to use not ordinary paper, but watercolor paper. It is better to draw on it, it is also much more convenient to use.
- Then we begin to draw the missing partsfungus: "skirt" and a rough structure of the fungus. We must give the fungus bulk and reality. If you want to see more other mushrooms - pictures drawn by hand, you can see them in a huge number on the Internet.
- In conclusion, we finish the relief of the fungus,using strokes of different lengths. Also, if you wish, you can color your drawing with paints or colored pencils. You can also use professional watercolor pencils.
We hope that you liked our mini lesson on the topic of how to draw a mushroom in stages. It is quite simple and accessible even for the child.
The article is prepared on the basis of the materials of the site www.dragoart.com.