How to grow taller?
As you know, the average personfinishes growing in 20-25 years. It is believed that after reaching this age, it is impossible to change its growth in a larger direction. Nevertheless, according to some physicians, the probability of a little growing exists even at the age of 30. What for this it is necessary to do?
First of all, it should be noted that there is no need to chasefor various kinds of drugs, the propaganda of which is actively conducted in the network. Some funds can do more harm than good. In addition, you do not need to lie under the surgeon's knife. To such a radical measure, you always have time to come. For starters, you need to try safer and easier means to increase growth. To them, first of all, sport can be attributed. Those who are engaged in sports, there is a chance to score a couple of additional centimeters. In particular, doctors recommend that you regularly play volleyball, basketball, and also visit the pool. These species are the most effective in terms of how to grow taller.
In addition to the above sports, growhelp the exercises on the crossbar, jumps, slopes to the sides, the deflections of the body and its sipping. The main thing is not to overdo it with the loads on the body. Excessive activity can provoke the opposite effect and slow development. In total, as they say, should be in moderation.
For those who care how to become tall,it must be said that it is possible to become higher only on condition that the harmful habits are completely abandoned. It is advisable to begin to temper, visit the masseur, eat healthy foods that contain potassium and calcium. Those people who want to learn how to grow taller quickly will have to disappoint. In order to achieve visible results, you will need months, and even years.
How to become taller: a set of exercises
There is a set of special exercises,allowing you to gain a few centimeters of growth. Before starting their implementation, it is advisable to do a short workout (5 minutes) and only then proceed to the following actions.
- We stand facing the wall and stretch upwards. Raised on the toes, it is necessary to achieve the maximum "straightening" of the trunk.
- We hang on the crossbar and try to relax all muscles as much as possible. We perform oscillations from side to side according to the pendulum principle. To increase the effect, you can bind the load to the legs.
- We pull ourselves up on the crossbar, then drop and hang for three minutes, completely relaxing the muscles. You need to repeat this exercise 5-10 times.
- We hang on the crossbar and within three minutes, turn the body to the right and left.
- We jump on the left and on the right foot in turn,then on both. With each jump you need to try to reach the object located at the height (chandeliers, branches, cornices ...). In a day it is necessary to make about 100 jumps.
- We lay down on the stomach, stretch our legs straight. Hands must be placed behind the back. Next, you should maximally bend over, lifting your shoulders and head. This exercise should be repeated 6-10 times.
- We lay down on the back, stretch our legs, we raise our arms to the sides. In turn, you need to raise your legs until a right angle is formed. Repeat the exercise 6-10 times.
- Again we lay down on the stomach, straighten our legs and stretch our arms along the body. We try to raise the closed legs in this position 6-10 times.
- We go up the stairs to the fifth floor, then go down. Repeat the exercise 5 times.