How to hook the hook correctly?
Watch the video
There are many types of fishing knots with which you can tie the hook to the line. Let's consider some of them in more detail.
Technique of knitting of knots
The most popular node is the so-callednode "Palomar". Usually it binds from monofilament. Has a fairly high strength. He owes his popularity to the ease of mastering. However, it should be borne in mind that for a thick line such a node is not suitable.
- To tie a knot "Palomar", you need to fold the line in half. Then pass the folded line in the eye of the hook.
- Then you need to tie your ear with the usual knot.
- The end of the loop obtained as a result of the node made, it is necessary to throw on the forearm of the hook. Then you need to tighten the fishing knot and trim the end.
Also fairly simple to learn isBloody knot. Consider the general scheme of weaving a bloody knot. It is worth mentioning that it is divided into many other nodes. The unit is also made of monofilament and has a tensile strength of up to 70%. Such a node, although it is easy to learn, but suitable for catching medium-sized prey.
- To tie such a knot, you need to thread the line in the eye of the hook.
- Then one end of the line is wrapped around its main part several times.
- It is necessary to take into account the thickness of the line. If the fishing line is thin, then it is necessary to make the revolutions as much as possible. If the fat one is smaller.
- Now pay attention to the resulting loop, which is connected with the eye of the hook. In it, you need to put the end of the line wrapped around the main part.
- Then pull the end of the line and the wrapped part will close. The node is ready.
The "Snood" node is relatively difficult. This site is perfect for catching large fish. Its tensile strength is up to 95%. This version of knotting is quite old, but proven in the case. It is suitable not only for monofilament, but also for braids.
- To tie the knot "Snud", you must first pass the end of the line in the eye of the hook. Then make a noose.
- Next, you need to make several turns around the hook. In this case, the loop should not be tightened.
- The number of turns will depend on the thickness of the line. The fishing line is thinner, the more the turns must be.
- Pull the short end and the loop will be tightened. This will create a nodeSnood.
One of the simple nodes is the "Pitzen" node. It is well suited for monolingue. With the help of it, you can securely tie a hook, a sinker or a wrist strap. In order to connect this node, it is enough only to make three turns around the main part of the line.
- First, thread one end of the line in the eyelet.
- Wrap three turns on the resulting double part of the line.
- In the hinge from the eyelet, thread the end of the line and tighten the knot.
A bit of skill - and you will have to weave a good knot that will help in the catch.
In addition to this article, read the information on knotting: How to knit hooks correctly. You can also read a useful article. How to tie a hook to a fishing line.