How to install the game on a USB flash drive?
If you often play computer games, thenalready many times thought about how to take with them to the country or to visit their favorite entertainment. The easiest way is to install a game on a laptop that can be easily transported. But if you only have a stationary computer, and you can not save money for a laptop in the near future, the best option is to install the game on a USB flash drive. Then you can easily run the program on any computer, especially since capacious flash drives are now very accessible.
It is worth noting that to install voluminous and demanding games, high-speed flash drives are best suited, since when reading from them, video or sound will not hang.
How to install the game on a USB flash drive using a standard installer?
This method is the simplest, it allows you to quicklyInstall all the necessary game files on an external drive without using third-party software. You will need a game disc or virtual disk image, a flash drive with a capacity not less than the size of the installed game (the size of the installed game is indicated on the disc box or when its installer is started), as well as a personal computer with the Windows operating system.
The process of installing the game on a USB flash drive
- Connect the USB flash drive to the computer and format it:
- After determining the removable device, go to "Explorer";
- On the "This computer" tab, select your flash drive by right-clicking on it;
- Select "Format" and in the window that appears, confirm the action;
- Open the disc with the game by double clicking on the icon of the necessary drive or disk image (if it is a disk image, it is automatically mounted on a virtual drive);
- Run the file "Setup.exe";
- During the installation, select your USB flash drive as the primary drive;
- Follow the prompts of the installer;
- After the installation is complete, you can run the game on any computer!
You can install the downloaded games in the same way as those purchased on a physical medium.