How to lay a newborn?
If you have a family supplement, celebratejoyful event, your baby has appeared, and you become a young mother, then do not be afraid of your inexperience. You will learn everything and you will be able to do everything. If you do not know something, then rely on your instinct. And we will tell you about how to properly put a newborn to sleep, and what rules are best to adhere to, that the child from the first days of life developed correctly. Because this factor affects the overall condition of the rapidly growing body and skeleton of the child's body.
Correct sleep is the guarantee of health and good mood of your baby.
- First of all, in order for your baby to fall asleep quickly, you need to ventilate the room and measure the room temperature. It should not exceed 22 degrees.
- If you are a nursing mother, then try not to be nervous and remain calm, because your excitement and stress hormones, through the milk, will certainly get to the baby.
- Try not to enter into conflict situations. Children are very sensitive. The kid can wake up from an irritated whisper.
- Create, the child, for sleep, the optimal conditions. Extinguish the light, correct the linen on the bed, bathe the baby in the tub, with the addition of soothing herbs, put on clean and warm clothes.
To sleep was strong and continuous it is necessary, first of all, to know how to put a newborn.
- After all, while the baby is very small, he needs help. He does not know how to turn over from side to side.
- If you put the child on the right barrel, then after a while turn it to the left so that it does not lie down. But do not wake him. Try to do everything quietly.
- In the afternoon, after each feeding, it follows, just to change the posture.
- Approximately six months, you can put the child to sleep on the back.
- If you are wrapping a crumb, and are afraid, as though he has rolled over on a stomach, the person in a mattress, put the kid on its side, and on both sides, place rollers or a folded diaper.
- Many babies sleep well on their stomachs. Just make sure that the head is turned in the side. In this situation, there is no need to worry that the baby can regurgitate and choke. The position of the head should be changed periodically. Those children, who regularly put on the stomach, much less suffer from pain in the abdomen. After all during a dream the child moves and, as though massages a tummy. As a result, gases quickly leave.
- To avoid the danger of suffocation during sleep, remove the pillow from the crib and a soft mattress.
It is important to know
- It should be borne in mind that infants, by age, up tothree months, can not be released if the nostrils contract. The same danger in itself is fraught with crusts of mucus in the nasal passages. Before going to bed, inspect the spout, if necessary, clean it of mucus.
- No matter how cozy and beautiful was not the children'scrib, but the baby will be best sleeping in a wheelchair, in the fresh air. If you live in a multi-storey building, and your apartment has a balcony, then it's just fine. You can zadat slots, remove all unnecessary, wash, and put a baby carriage. Thus, your baby will get a breath of fresh air, and you will save yourself from the experience that a kid, someone from passers-by, can chep or cough.
Now you know how to packnewborn. After a strong, healthy and lasting sleep depends not only on the climate in the children's room, the clothes of the baby, whether silence is observed, whether it is dark enough, and also from the sleeping posture. The child, in the first place should be comfortable. Carefully look at the baby, if he is calm, then everything is in order, well, in case of anxiety or your child pulls his legs, turns his head, then something is wrong. Or baby is not comfortable, or something hurts him. With a bad dream, the mother can consult a pediatrician.