How to learn how to whistle loudly?
Everyone in his life tried to whistle: someone turns out, but someone, alas, no. It would seem a strange skill, but it can come in handy in life. So, how to learn to whistle loudly - you will learn from our article.
If you do not know how to whistle, then for a startlearn the technique of whistling "tube". Then go to the study of technology with your fingers, well, and fix your skills with the lesson of training whistling without the help of fingers.
We whistle a straw
- The first option - the folding of the lips with a tube. So, fold your lips with a tube, stretching them slightly forward, leaving a small gap between your lips, while the tip of the tongue rests against the teeth of the upper jaw. Start blowing air.
- The second option is the folding of the tongue with a tube. This method is suitable for those who, correspondingly, have this ability. Fold the tongue and lips with a tube and start to slowly blow out the air. If the whistle is quiet - just turn the tongue.
We whistle with the fingers
- Fold the lips inward and press hard against the teeth;
- Put in your mouth 2 fingers, a little back from the cornersmouth. When whistling, you can use the index or middle fingers of the right and left hands or whistle with a U-shaped shape from the thumb and middle finger or index finger of any hand. The distance between the fingers should be approximately 2 centimeters;
- Strongly press your fingers to your lips;
- In your mouth, put the tips of your fingers together;
- Toss the tongue back so that the distance to the teeth is about a centimeter;
- Draw a full chest of air, start it with a force to blow;
- To avoid unpleasant consequences, wash your hands before putting your fingers in your mouth.
We whistle without fingers
- Turn the lower lip inwards and firmly press it against the teeth;
- Lower jaw extend forward to maximum distance;
- Lightly expose the upper teeth;
- Pull the tongue back so that its tip is pointing towards the lower teeth;
- Collect air and blow out with force.
The method of whistling with the fingers allows you to extract the sound at maximum volume.
In order to learn how to whistle loudly,it is necessary to train hard and long. Train both methods and eventually you will understand what position of lips and tongue you need to take to you, in order to extract the loudest sound.
By the way, after training you will receivea great charge of energy and emotional unloading after a hard working day. Whistle along with the cry helps to get rid of the accumulated negative energy, cope with stress and recharge with a great mood.
When teaching your child's whistle - use the method without the fingers, since if he wants to whistle in the street, it's unlikely that he will come home to wash his hands.
Read our articles on this topic: How to learn to whistle and How to whistle with two fingers.