How to make an Easter egg?
The brightest and most solemn spring churchEaster holiday, is for all of us also an occasion to get together with the whole family, make up eggs, bake Easter cakes and feel the harmony of life glorifying and congratulating each other on Christ's Resurrection. It is on the eve of Easter that many women, children, and sometimes men, are interested in how to make the Easter egg unique, colorful, and sometimes even the strongest, to win the competition for the strength of eggs. In the same article, we will talk about how to decorate the Easter egg with beads, how to prepare the shell and take out the contents, how to attach the beads to the shell and how unique and unusual patterns are obtained.
How to make an Easter egg from beads?
- To create a bright, colorful egg for Easter, you can use the technology of braiding the shell with beads. This will require:
- bucket for heating paraffin;
- PVA glue and "Moment-crystal" glue;
- knife, clip;
- threads, beads of different colors, a needle;
- First, empty the eggshell from the contents, punching a small hole from below and making a larger hole on top and blowing out the block and yolk.
- Cover with a small piece of newsprint a small hole in the shell.
- Cut the candle into slices, put in a ladle (you can make such a working dish yourself from a tin can), and melt the contents on the stove.
- In a large hole fill in paraffin, taking into account that when solidified, this fluid will decrease somewhat in size (so top up to the top).
- Take the knife and scrape the excess paraffin, especially from the walls of the shell, otherwise the glue will not fall.
- Glue the shell around the filled hole to glue it with a piece of paper.
- Prepare a needle with a thread that has a knot at the end.
- Cutters bite off the upper curved part of the paper clip.
- On the shell, draw a pair of vertical lines and mark their intersection with a pencil.
- Put on this crossing the tip of the thread with a knot, fix it with a pin from the paper clip, tightly "planting" it in the egg.
- Make a selection of beads by color. It is preferable to use 3-4 shades of beads of one color scale and strung for brightness of glass beads.
- To make it convenient to type beads, place it on a flat white plate.
- Using a thread 10-15 cm long, type beads on it.
- Glue the glue on the top of the egg and from the center, spirally lay the thread with beads. Change the color of the beads to your own taste.
- The tip of the thread is taken out of the needle and, fixing it with glue, cut. The next thread is lying close. To create a symmetrical ornament, type the colors from the middle of the egg in the reverse order.
- Continuing work in the same spirit, you will geta beautiful souvenir egg. It can also be made entirely variegated, or similarly lay out an ornamental strip on the center. Here, as your imagination will appear, and you can read about how else it is possible to decorate an Easter egg with beads, here.
In addition, you can make an Easter egg from paper by modular origami. The instruction for creating such a masterpiece is presented on this page.
Experiment and create unique creations that will create for the Easter celebration a beautiful, exalted, filled with spirituality and grandeur atmosphere.