How to print digital photos?
If you want to decorate your house with bright colorspictures of close people or make a beautiful album with the most memorable images from a digital camera, photos need to be printed out. You can do it in a suitable photo lab or on your own. Let's consider both methods in more detail.
Choose a photo lab
Printing photos now offer manydifferent photo laboratories. Choose large and established companies in the market, as they work with the best materials and technology, take into account the details and individual wishes of customers, offer more interesting solutions and have accumulated experience.
For example, in Moscow, photo printing can be ordered inru-cafe.ru. The photographic laboratory of this company will fulfill the various wishes of its customers. Noritsu 3201 mini-photo lab is used to print pictures, which allows you to get high-quality photos with bright colors. For printing, a variety of paper is used (matt, metallized, embossed) from well-known manufacturers. In addition to the usual pictures, you can order printing on canvas, creating posters, large-format images, bright photobooks. You can use ready-made models or order from the designer individual. As a result, you will get a quality result that will please you and your loved ones!
Print the photos yourself
It is best, of course, to turn to professionals, but if you for some reason can not do this, but want to get good pictures, you can do it yourself.
To work you will need a good digitalcamera, photo processing software and a quality color printer. Consider, for example, how to print pictures of small formats: 9x12 and 10x15.
The first way
If the technique allows, you can printphotos directly from the camera. To do this, the printer used must have a connector for connecting a smartphone or camera. Also, there are models of printers that can print from a memory card. You can also check if your device can wirelessly connect to the printer.
- Connect the camera and printer with a cord, insert the memory card into the printer, or establish a wireless connection between the devices.
- Load the appropriate paper and ink into the printer.
- On the printer, select the appropriate function, then "View and Print", that you were able to select a source with pictures.
- Use the arrows to find the image you want to print.
- If desired, the image can be edited using the Edit function.
- In the preview, evaluate how the printed image will look. If everything suits you, go to print - Print. Select the desired number of copies and send photos to print.
The second way
It involves printing photos through a computer with pre-editing pictures.
- If you know for sure that you will print pictures, immediately adjust the camera to the desired resolution. For images 9x12 or 10x15 in high quality, you need a resolution of 1600x1200, 2 megapixels.
- Upload photos from the camera to your computer,Open the program for editing pictures and edit photos one at a time. Experiment with a copy of the photo so that in case of an unsuccessful result you can make the editing differently.
- It is necessary to observe the aspect ratio,so that the pictures got on paper and printed out qualitatively. The horizontal image of 9x12 has a ratio of 4: 3, 10x15 - 3: 2. For vertical shots, the ratio should be the opposite: 3: 4 and 2: 3. When cropping a photo, make sure that the aspect ratio is respected.
- Select the number of dots per inch (DPI) in the program. The number 300 makes it possible to obtain pictures of the best quality.
Printing photos on a Mac computer
You can edit and print pictures on this computer using Iphoto.
- Place the appropriate photo paper and ink in the printer.
- Open the iPhoto program and the photo you want to print.
- If necessary, edit the photo. If the image suits you, in the "File" menu, select the "Print" function.
- Select Print Size in the printer to select the image format.
- Then select the appropriate layout on the left side of the print menu. You can stop at the standard borders or choose a suitable frame.
- If you are satisfied with the preview in the preview, send it to print.
Always use the photo preview function before printing, so that the result obtained does not disappoint you and the materials were not wasted.
If you do not care about the quality of the pictures, how manythe ability to capture and quickly print a bright moment from life, carry a small and convenient photo printer. Compact and easy to use, it will allow you to print a snapshot directly from the camera anytime and anywhere.