How to run a household?
Having worked all day, you return home. On the clock around 18:00, and you need to run to the nearest supermarket and buy food. They will need to be cooked as soon as you get home. In addition, the house is still a whole mountain of work. And it will always be so until you remain a woman. How to facilitate your existence, how to keep the house clean? How to manage to work both at home and in the office? It is enough to know how to manage a housekeeping with the mind.
- First, grab a pen and a notepad. Make a cleaning plan for a month and write it down. Divide your house (apartment) into five divisions. Every week you will clean only in one of the departments. We will assume that the month is 30 days. Therefore, we allocate 6 days for each part of the apartment and 15 minutes per day.
- When you start for the first time clean up in the firstdepartment, then within 15 minutes you will get rid of unnecessary things. Set yourself a timer for 15 minutes. Lay out all things in their places, unnecessary - dispose of. This system will help you to always keep the house clean. The art of housekeeping requires a clear system. For example:
- 1 department: Entrance, entrance and dining room (1-5 day of each month).
- 2 hotel: Kitchen, pantry (6-11 of each month).
- 3 department: Bathroom, children's rooms, toilet (12-17 of each month).
- 4 department: Bedroom and wardrobe (18-23 day of each month).
- 5 department: Living room, corridor, TV zone (24-30 day of each month).
You can divide your house into other cleaning areas. If you have a courtyard, a territory in front of the house, a garage, a cellar or a sauna, divide them into zones at your discretion.
Housekeeping rules: work in the zone
- The plan you have to make must be at least 15 minutes every day. Do not let yourself get carried away and keep cleaning for longer than an hour. So you will get tired, and the plan will soon bore you.
- Do not fuss. Do not forget to start a timer.
- The most important thing is to carry out the plan for the day, and do everything extra lightly, not forcibly.
Buying and cooking
Family and household are inseparable. In any case, you will not escape cooking. You do not want to leave your family hungry?
- It is necessary to invent a menu at once for severaldays. Thus, it will be easier for you to decide which products should be purchased at the supermarket. Why every time after work to rack their brains, what to buy for dinner, if you can think of this in advance? If you know in advance. What will you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, then all these ingredients will lie in your refrigerator. Tip: Always store semi-finished products in the freezer in the freezer. They are needed in case of a quick dinner or unplanned guests. Also, be sure to master one or two fast, but original dishes. Then not one guest will not be able to surprise such an excellent hostess by surprise.
- Make a list of foods that should always be present in your kitchen. For example:
House rules: what you always need to have in the kitchen
- Cereals: Hercules, rice, millet, buckwheat, semolina, cereal for breakfast, pearl barley,
- Macaroni and spaghetti,
- Meat: pork, chicken, beef, sausages, chicken breasts, bacon, minced meat,
- Salt, sugar,
- Ham, stew, sausage,
- A fish,
- Fruits: apples, oranges, bananas, pears, lemons,
- Vegetables: potatoes, carrots, cabbage, onions, tomatoes, beets, lettuce, bell pepper, greens,
- Dairy products: milk, sour cream, cottage cheese, butter, cheese,
- Semi-finished products: cutlets, dumplings, pancakes,
- Coffee, tea, cocoa,
- Vegetable oil,
- Powdered sugar,
- Gingerbread, cookies, sweets,
- Condiments, spices.
Non-food products, which must be at home:
- Washing powder,
- Dishwashing liquid,
- Soap, foil,
- Means for cleaning,
- Toilet paper,
- Sponges for washing dishes,
- Garbage bags.
A few more tips
- Do not forget that men also know how tocorrectly to conduct housekeeping. So, do not try to do things that you can not do. Even if you can replace the bulb yourself, do not do it. A man should be able to fix the outlet, clean the sink, hang curtains, take out the garbage, replace the same bulb, etc. Do not release your husband from these cases, otherwise he will quickly get out of them and you will have to pull everything on your shoulders.
- Periodically arrange an inventory of things inhouse. Walk with a large package and, without hesitation, throw away unnecessary things. If you have not used them for more than a year, then you probably will not need them. Throw out boxes on the mezzanine, old toys for the Christmas tree, cups that have broken hands, clothes you do not want to wear. In a package all things should be sent, not bringing to you neither advantage, nor pleasures. Why do you need a "dead weight": read magazines, spoiled video and audio cassettes, disks, products with expired shelf life?
- Wash the stove as often as possible. So, you will spend less time on this lesson. It is always easier to rub it a little, and not pick off the dried centimeter fat layer. Do not bring your things to such a dirty state. Always keep the fridge clean.
And most importantly, remember that in addition to cleanliness and comfort in the house, there must be psychological comfort in it.