How to send a fax?
Although today most of the documentssent by e-mail, the fax is still popular. Often people have a question: how to send a fax, causes difficulty. There is nothing complicated in sending papers by fax, this procedure consists of several simple steps, which can be performed by anyone.
Sending a fax
- First of all, you must prepare a document,which you will send by fax. Usually the required information is printed on A4 sheet, since not all fax machines allow sending documents of a smaller format. In any case, A4 sheets fit. If your machine supports the sending of documents of different sizes, it must have sheet size controls.
- It is important that your document is of high qualityprinted, otherwise the addressee may have problems with parsing the information on it. If for any reason the text or images on the sheet are smeared, it is better to print the document again.
- After you have prepared the document for sending, open the document feeder tray in your fax. As a rule, it is placed on the back of the device. The document should be inserted face down.
- If you need to send multiple sheets,the procedure for filling them will depend on the type of your machine. Certain fax machines support bulk sending of documents, so several sheets can be inserted in the machine tray, usually no more than ten. There are also fax models that do not support the sending of multiple sheets, so you need to load the documents in turn. After inserting the document into the device, you should hear a single signal, after which the document will be captured.
- Before you send via fax yourdocuments, dial the recipient's number on the machine and wait until the receiver is picked up. After that, you need to introduce yourself and ask the person to receive the fax. Usually the command to send a document by fax is "Start", after which both you and your addressee should press the "Start" button on the machine. After this, the fax will be started, in no case do not hang up until it finishes. It happens that the recipient has an automatic fax machine. In this case, everything is much simpler: just dial the number, wait for the fax signal and press "Start".
- After the completion of sending the document, click on the "Link" button and ask if the fax has reached and the information is not smeared. If the document comes in poor quality, you need to send it again.
Where can I send a fax
Some companies today require the sending of certain documents through fax machines. What if you do not have a fax or access to it?
You can send a fax at post offices. There, for a fee, your document will be sent to where you need it. Also you can apply for this service to specialized companies that send faxes.
Of course, there are more simple options: ask to send a fax from the office or ask for help from friends. Surely you have friends who have a fax machine at work.
If you have to send a fax frequently,it is worth thinking about buying a fax machine. Nevertheless, not everyone wants to have another cumbersome device at home, so you have to think about other ways to solve the problem.
Not everybody knows that you can also send a fax withusing a computer. Of course, for this he must be connected to the Internet, otherwise nothing will come out. Also you must have a scanner in order to make a scan-copy of the document to be sent.
Today, many sites offer to sendfax over the Internet for free. Sometimes, however, you have to pay for the sending of the document, so it is important to first read the rules of the site. They usually have detailed instructions on how to send a fax from a computer, because on different sites this procedure is slightly different.