How to tie a tunic?
Today, many women like to wear tunics,who skillfully, can hide shortcomings and emphasize the dignity of the figure. Even in ancient times she was a favorite for both men and women. Such clothes were considered the best, it connected the soul and body. The tunic has become very popular in our days.
Consider how to tie a tunic. You can connect it with the help of a hook and with the help of knitting needles. It will be both elegant and practical clothes that can be worn with trousers, jeans, elk and skirt. Depending on the use of yarn, it can be worn in the winter season and in the summer. Applying various knitting techniques, you can get a great lace and openwork product, which is perfect for celebrations.
Let's consider in detail knitting of summer tunics with the help of a hook and spokes. For this we need:
- Yarn. Yarn color is selected according to your preferences. You can use cotton yarn for summer tunics. We will use the yarn "Binario", which is a cotton and viscose laces, connected together by a thread of polyamide. Its composition: 50% cotton, 45% viscose and 5% polyamide. And also take 100 gr. yarn "Rer", which includes microfiber and polyamide. From such a yarn you get a very nice velvety soft product. For the size 44/46 it will take about 400 gr. this yarn.
- Knitting needles number 4,5.
- Hook No. 4.
In the process of work - knitting for women,The tunic will look very nice if you use a smooth surface and a wavy pattern. In the front row we knit the facial loops, we sew the purl loops in the wrong side. Wavy pattern knit by the scheme:
Begin and finish knitting from the edge. Repeat from the first to the fourteenth series. During knitting we produce a sequence of stripes.
- First of all, you need to calculate the density of knitting. For a wavy pattern, it will be: 22 rows and 20 loops at 10 cm, for an openwork pattern - 17 loops at 10 cm.
- We knit 14 rows of yarn "Binario" wavy pattern and 6 rows of yarn "Rer".
- Openwork pattern knit according to the scheme
Each circular row begins with three air lifting loops instead of one column with a crochet, and finish using a connecting column with an air lifting loop.
- For the transfer and the back we type 106 loops and knit incompliance with the scheme. Having gauged 45 centimeters, to close the armhole, we close three loops on each side and also enter each second row. After having drunk another 7 cm, the remaining loops are closed.
- For a coquette we knit a chain of 203 loops andwe enclose it by one connecting column in a circle and we knit, using an openwork pattern. After the end of knitting, we sew the coquette to the back and forward. The upper edge is tied with one row of the connecting column.
- You need to tie the belts with a crochet: we knit one row with a crochet without a crochet and one row is tied with a step.
As a result, we got such knitting - a tunic for women
Warm Knitted Tunic
Knitted with a knitting needles tunic is a wonderful product,which will be enjoyed with pleasure by both girls and adult women. Having mastered the technique of knitting with knitting needles, you can perform very beautiful and simple knitting patterns for tunics. The main thing is to apply your imaginations and skills. If you knit a product in full length - we get a dress-tunic, and if we tie a shortened version, we'll get a tunic-blouse.
Consider knitting with knitting needles dresses.
- For the model
one kg is needed. yarn and two spokes number 5,5, as well as two auxiliary knitting needles. In the process of knitting we use a rubber band 1x1, a double elastic band, for which we use a contrasting thread and a patterned knit in the form of rhombuses.
- Pattern for model size 42
- Knitting patterns are shown in the figure
- When assembling parts, one face seam is made.
- For the collar, knitting needles number 5,5, on the neck it is necessary to dial 103 loops and knit it with an elastic band 1х1.
- The edges of the strips must be sewn so with each other to form a relief seam.
Now you know how to knit a tunic. Such a beautiful product can be made for your daughter, knitting a tunic for a girl will give mom pleasure, and her daughter will receive a chic gift. Now such an attribute of clothing is very popular and it is understandable. It is quite comfortable and warm.