Lazy dumplings: step-by-step photo recipes in a pan, in an oven or in a slow cooker
Hello! In touch with you Catherine. 😈 It is no secret to anyone that very often there are such situations of life when you need to cook something quickly and want it to be simple and tasty. To such meat dishes, I attribute lazy dumplings.
Who doesn’t call them as khanums, Georgians, shtrumbami, barracks, or even meat rosettes. Do you know these names and are you preparing something from this list?
If for you these words are unfamiliar, do not worry, soon you will understand everything and find out. All these names just sound differently in different countries, and the meaning of cooking is almost the same everywhere.
Homemade lazy dumplings can be cooked very tasty even for a child.
The basis for the filling is traditionally meat minced beef and pork, or chicken mince, if you want to diversify the dish, add and make with potatoes, with cottage cheese,cabbage or vegetables.
Pouring can also be different, for example, based on tomato sauce, in sour cream, under sauce and on a vegetable cushion.
Now I will show you the simplest, fastest and tasty version of these meat roses at the same time in the pan, in the slow cooker and oven. There is another option to make them a couple, the next time I also try to cook like that.
I made such lazy dumplings at a time, I just wanted to compare which ones would be more tasty if you use different electrical appliances.
Recipe for Lazy Pelmeni
How to do, how to cook lazy dumplings, whether it is possible to freeze, I will answer all and other questions along the way.
One of the most basic steps in the preparation of this dish is the dough. Use the classic dumpling dough for any of your favorite options. I usually always do with the addition of butter or vegetable oil, as then it turns out very elastic and elastic, and most importantly not sticky.
We will need:
For the test:
- flour - 2-3 tbsp.
- water - 1.5 st.
- egg - 1 pc.
- salt - 1 tsp
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- minced meat - 500 g
- Onion - 1 pc.
- salt and pepper to taste
- onion - 1-2 pcs.
- garlic - 2 cloves
- Carrots - 1-2 pcs.
- Tomato paste or ketchup - 3-4 tbsp
- vegetable oil
- sour cream - 4-5 tbsp
- You can use any greens for decoration.
1. Take a deep bowl, in it you will knead the dough. To do this, pour water into it and break one egg. Add 1 tsp salt, mix. Lour refined vegetable oil.
Important! Testicle is better to take chicken, as it is larger.
2. After making the highest grade flour gradually, mix, do not rush, sprinkle a little each time. Although I used all-purpose general purpose flour, it turned out just great!
Important! First sift the flour through a sieve so that it is saturated with oxygen.
3. Start kneading with a tablespoon and stir until you feel it is impossible to knead with a spoon.
4. So put it on the table. And there continue to pour flour and knead the dough on the table.
5. Here is a cool, elastic miracle work! After kneading, what should I do? Properly push him to rest.
Important! To make the dough successful, it must be pushed aside and cover with a bowl or cling film for 30 minutes.
6. As far as the dough is at your leisure 😛 make the filling.To do this, mix the pork and beef with each other, add the onions, grated on a coarse grater, salt and pepper.
Important! In the mince, pour a little water or milk to make myasco juicier.
Pelmeni lazy in a multicooker Polaris or Redmond
7. Chop vegetables as you like most. I usually rub grated carrots and cut onions into half rings. Put them in the multicooker bowl, either Redmond or Polaris will do, although absolutely any model and brand, turn on the Frying mode with the lid open and pass the carrot with onion using vegetable oil.
8. Carrots and onions should be well fried in butter, until they become soft and golden in color. Peel and chop the garlic finely. What kind of magic aroma is in the kitchen, already salivating are already running.
9. At the end of frying vegetables, add the finely chopped garlic and tomato paste, stir and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the multicooker from the frying mode.
10. In the meantime, roll out three large tortillas out of dough.
11. On each of these cakes, put a portion of the prepared filling. My smart little helpers are already there.Also help your beloved mom 🙂
12. That's the beauty turned out!
13. Now wrap the roll.
Important! The edges along the entire length of the resulting sausages, pinch very well, so that they do not disperse!
14. Slice the sausage, roll into pieces, about every piece of 2-3 cm. You get such beautiful roses. You can, in principle, and not cut into pieces, and roll roll in the form of a snail, but this is not lazy
15. Now lay them on the bottom of the vegetable cushion. It was possible to add sweet Bulgarian pepper to vegetables, but unfortunately I did not have it.
By the way, do you like to cook meals in a multi-help room? Then maybe you will like this note:
16. Now you need to fill the meat beauties with water, approximately so that it almost covers them entirely, just leave the top not flooded. It is under such vegetable sauce that they will be baked. Select the “Baking” mode and after 15 minutes, turn it off.
17. Open the lid and sprinkle with grated cheese.
18. Then close the lid again and let them stand in the miracle assistant for another 30-40 minutes.
Lazy dumplings in a pan with vegetables
19. The second part of the lazy, place in a frying pan greased with butter. Sprinkle with grated carrot on top.Fill with ordinary drinking water and fry for about 10-15 minutes after boiling over low heat.
20. What a beautiful thing! And also yummy !!! Just delicious! Yummy!
21. Put the finished roses on a plate, sprinkle them with greens.
Meat Roses in the Oven with Sour Cream
22. Place the third part of the pelmeni on the baking dish. Put sour cream in a glass and then add water to it, stir it to dissolve. Next, fill this liquid with our sweets. They should be half in the liquid or even a little more. Salt and pepper, you can make a note of fragrant seasonings. For each dumpling, place one small piece of butter for juiciness. Bake in the oven and bake at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
This sauce, the fill can be used for the pan, fry, stewed in sour cream, too, are divine to taste!
23. Baked in the oven with sour cream sauce can not conquer you with its simplicity and very fragrant taste. The most delicious and healthy lazy, which can be given even to children for dinner or breakfast are ready. Top with dill.
The calorie content of this dish is 200 callah per 100 g
Oh, I forgot to say that such lazy dumplings can be safely frozen, as usual, and then imagine how quickly and tasty you can make a wonderful dinner or breakfast, or for example, when guests are on the doorstep! As you can see there is nothing difficult in the preparation of this dish. Enjoy all!
How to make lazy dumplings even tastier
1. The dish will turn out more tasty if you roll the dough very thin.
2. If you want to add a touch of tenderness, then add milk and butter to the dough instead of water.
3. Be sure to let the dough rest for 30-40 minutes in cling film or under a cup before sculpt meat rosettes.
4. To make the lazy ones juicier, add a little bit of milk and grated onions to the mince.
Video on how to cook lazy dumplings in the pan
You can cook and cook lazy dumplings using these videos from YouTube:
A simple recipe for lazy pelmeni from pita in the pan
I already wanted to publish this article, as in our Barnaul newspaper I saw yesterday a variation of meat handsome lavash, I decided to share with you. Do you mind? This option is the easiest and fastest, take ready stuffing,Well, instead of the test, use the ready-made Armenian lavash.
We will need:
- Pork - 600 g
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Salt - to taste
- Ground black pepper - to taste
- Minced water - 1200 ml
- Water in sauce - 800 ml
- Pita thin - 2 pcs.
- Sour cream 20% - 400 g
1. In the pork mince, add grated onion, salt and pepper. You can pour a little water for juiciness.
2. Spread the pita bread on a clean, washed table. Apply meat filling over the entire surface of the pita. Next, roll the pita sausage, rolls and cut into pieces. Do as shown in the figure:
3. Now take the glass baking dish, you can take the metal, there is no difference. Put the finished meat beauties and then pour them sour cream diluted in water. Slightly salted and pepper sauce, bay.
4. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes, and then let them stand in this sour cream sauce. That's what happened, it looks very cool and tasty, you can sprinkle it with any fresh greens, such as parsley. Enjoy the taste and aroma, juiciness of this dish! Serve with mayonnaise or ketchup on the table.
P.SCooking this meat dish at home can be in Kuban, Uzbek, and even there is a Tatar version, or you won’t believe the pasta shell variant, but that's another story.
I hope you liked the simple recommendations of this meat dish and you will certainly feed your family with tasty and satisfying food.