Magnetic Storms in July 2018: Schedule
Experts predict that magnetic storms in July 2018 will occur on the 7th, 15th and 29th. Scientists have found that more than half of humanity suffers from this phenomenon. At the same time, our body gradually adapts to it. However, one should remember their dates and not burden themselves on such days physically and emotionally.
What is this phenomenon
Magnetic storms - a phenomenon in which the magnetic field of our planet (the shell that protects the Earth from solar radiation) is influenced by the flow of the solar wind. This wind represents the ionized particles of the Sun, which fly from the Star at an enormous speed (about 400 km / s).
From time to time flares occur in the sun, which increases the speed of the solar wind, changes the pressure balance and compresses the magnetic field of the planet.
So far, no studies and experiments have been carried out on how magnetic storms specifically affect the condition of people and animals. However, doctors are confident that the strong flare-ups on the Sun, which have been observed in recent months, are capable of changing the state of weather-dependent people for the worse.
They note that during this period there are more emergency calls due to cardiac pathologies, hypertensive crises, as well as higher mortality due to heart attacks and strokes.
Schedule of magnetic storms in July 2018
|date||Degree of impact||Precautionary measures|
|July 7||Average||People suffering from chronic diseases and drops in blood pressure, you must carefully monitor their condition, do not overload the body|
|July 15||Strong||This day can have a very negative impact not only on meteo-dependent people, but also on the entire population.|
|July 29||Average||Feeling worse, tormented insomnia and other negative states.|
The specific activity time will be known a couple of days before the date of the onset of magnetic storms. To prepare for them should be in advance for a few days.
The circulatory, cardiovascular, respiratory, and central nervous systems are particularly susceptible to this phenomenon. And in general, the body is difficult to tolerate a sharp increase in the magnetic field, which leads to health problems.
- chronic fatigue for no reason;
- pressure surges;
- dizziness, headache;
- deterioration of emotional and physical condition;
- drowsiness or inability to sleep at night;
- drop in labor productivity.
Scientific facts about the phenomenon:
- Prolonged magnetic storms cause biorhythm failure, which leads to neuroses and hormonal disturbances.
- Some experts believe that the fluctuations of the magnetic field of the planet are perceived by people as a threat to their existence. As a result, the degree of stress hormones increases, vasospasm occurs, and pressure increases.
- During this period, eye diseases become more acute, the likelihood of cancer increases.
- Deterioration in health can occur before or after storms.
- The closer a person is to the North, the stronger the negative impact of storms.
How to relieve your condition
At this time it is important to eat properly and observe the daily regimen Follow the tips to help you survive this period as painlessly as possible.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages and other means that violate the perception and alter the mental state.
- Eliminate from the diet heavy fatty and spicy dishes, sugary soft drinks, fast food.
- If you have a chronic illness, always carry medicines with you.
- Daily drink at least 2 liters of clean boiled or filtered water.
- Do not use the metro on such days, as it has magnetic fields reinforced by solar flares.
- Walk more, which is especially useful for people suffering from cardiac diseases. Avoid sitting up for a long time.
- In the morning, take a douche that will invigorate and have a beneficial effect on the vessels.
- Use more green tea and other natural antioxidants.
- If you feel unwell, do not make sudden movements, so as not to fall into a swoon.
- Since hypotonia in these days, the pressure decreases, and in hypertensive patients it rises, it is necessary first to use herbal tonic tinctures, and second to drink more water and eliminate salt intake (it retains water in the body and increases pressure).
- You should not plan gardening works, shopping trips for large purchases.