Masks for dry ends at home: top 10
Many women often wonder what kind of masks for dry ends of hair exist, how to make them at home and which are more effective. Let's find out the reason why the hair tips often split and dry. In the following video, see how to prevent dry and brittle hair:
It turns out that the main reason is the lack of a special secret, which every hair is lubricated along the entire length. This is due to:
- hereditary factors that are expressed in a small amount of sebaceous glands on the head;
- poor performance of the thyroid gland (hypothyroidism), as a result of which the hair splits, dries, becomes thin and brittle, and therefore, experts confirm to give tests for thyroid hormones to confirm or refute;
- improper care and excessive use of irons, hair dryers, forceps, desiccating hair tips, which as a result begin to split;
- frequent dyeing, perm, spoiling the hair structure;
- being under the sun often, visiting a tanning salon, as the sun and ultraviolet lamps like a hairdryer dry up hair tips;
- chlorinated and hard water and therefore when using such water to neutralize its harmful effects, rinse curls;
- unhealthy diet, because the lack of micronutrients and vitamins that are necessary for the hair, leads to their dryness brittleness.
Dry tips appear on all hair types. But most of all brittleness and section are thin and long hair.
How to make masks at home?
Consider 10 masks that will help your hair regain health and give a fresh, lush and beautiful look.
- Mask of oils
This recipe contains oils that moisturize and nourish thin and brittle hair.
- burdock oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- olive or sunflower oil - 1 tbsp. l
Stir the oil and heat to 38 degrees in a water bath. Then put on curls, especially on the tips. Then, if you braid long hair in a braid and put on a shower cap and leave 1-1.5 hours on your head.You can go to bed with such a hat and cover the pillow with a towel for insurance. Wash your hair in the morning with shampoo. If the hair is very damaged and badly split, do the mask twice a week with different oils.
Watch the following video on how to prepare masks using oils:
- Mask with sour cream and honey
Dry ends of hair perfectly nourish and moisturize honey and sour cream, returning beauty and freshness to them.
- honey - 1 tbsp. l .;
- sour cream (very fat) - 2 tbsp.
Stir the ingredients. Next, to dissolve the honey in a water bath, warm it up, and then apply it on curls so that they are superimposed on the short hair along the entire length, and on long hair - on the bottom half. This procedure lasts an hour. Then wash your hair.
- Aloe Vera Mask
Moisturizing properties of this juice. He fights with thinning curls.
- aloe juice - 1 tbsp. l .;
- burdock oil - 2 tbsp. l ;
- honey - 1 tbsp. l
Heat the mixture to body temperature in a water bath, moisten the hair tips with it, put on a shower cap and hold it for an hour.
- Gelatin mask
Edible gelatin can be used to treat brittleness and cross-section of hair, since it envelops the hair with a film and glues the scales as it were.
- food gelatin - 1 tbsp. l .:
- milk - 2 tbsp. l .;
Fill the food gelatin with milk, let it swell, then put in a water bath. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Gelatin apply to slightly moist clean curls. For the most uniform distribution of the mask, use a comb or brush for staining. Close the curls with a hat, leave for 40 to 60 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Banana mask
This mask compensates for the lack of nutrients in the hair. Mash the floor of the banana in a puree, then dilute with milk so that it becomes a mushy composition. After careful distribution of the mass on the hair, put on a hat, covered with a towel. Wait 40 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Mask with yolk and potato starch
Potato starch is famous for its excellent smoothing and moisturizing properties, while yolk nourishes brittle hair.
- potato starch - 1 tbsp. l .;
- raw egg yolk - 1 pc .;
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
Dissolve starch with heavy cream so that the mass would be a little thinner than sour cream, then add yolk and vegetable oil.Beat the mass as much as possible to obtain a uniform consistency, and place with this compound in warm water for five minutes to warm up. Apply the mass on the hair tips for 40 minutes and evenly distribute them with a comb or brush.
- Egg mask for dry hair ends
The yolks have an excellent firming effect on the hair.
- Yolks - 2 pieces:
- castor or burdock oil - 50 ml.
Stir the yolks with castor or burdock oil. To improve the composition, add a little shampoo and apply over the entire length of curls. Apply the mask of eggs to the hair for an hour, then rinse with water. Observe the temperature of the water. This is an important circumstance, since during hot exposure the protein may collapse and it will be difficult to wash it from the curls.
- Mask with oil and lemon juice
This universal option is suitable for all types of hair.
- olive oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- castor oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- half a lemon.
Mix olive oil with castor oil. To this mixture, add the juice from half a lemon. This tool must be applied to dry hair tips. All hair they should not cover.After 30 minutes, rinse with a shampoo with the addition of a decoction of herbs.
- Cognac mask for the tips of the hair
Alcohol masks also have a place to create homemade cosmetics. Mix cognac with aloe juice, lemon juice and burdock oil in the same amount (1 tsp for short, and 1 tbsp for long hair). Then add the yolk to this composition and apply it to the hair. After leaving for an hour, rinse with cool water. The procedure is repeated once every three days.
- Egg - honey mask
Moisten dry hair by applying the following recipe with an egg.
- 1 yolk;
- natural honey - 1 tbsp. l
Whisk the yolk and mix with liquid honey. To enrich the mask with useful microelements and vitamins, a few drops of grapefruit or lemon essential oil can be added to this composition. Distribute this mass evenly through the hair, starting from the middle of their growth. Leaving 30 minutes, rinse. Repeat the procedure 3 times a week.
- Spoiled milk
This simple recipe is very useful for dry hair tips. Dip the dry ends into sour milk and leave on the hair for 40 minutes, then wash with cool water. Repeat this procedure 3 times a week.
Dear women watch your curls and curls, let them be healthy and beautiful. Repair your hair as indicated in this video:
I wish you success!