Operational control. Operational control system
Operational control of the organization,who are responsible for the procedure for conducting inspections, the general situation in the sphere of protection of labor conditions in various kinds of enterprises. The purpose of operational control is to increase attention to issues related directly to labor protection.
Levels of control
It is important to note that the operational control system has three levels:
1. Every day, a person in charge of occupational safety at a particular site inspects all workplaces to identify violations. And if these violations are found, the master is obliged to take all measures to eliminate all the deficiencies found. If the violations were not found, the master who is authorized is obliged to make a corresponding entry in a special journal together with his signature. As a rule, at the end of the shift, all the results of the audit are reported to the chief for the senior on labor protection issues. The areas for which the first level control is responsible:
- Grounding equipment.
- The state of the devices of electrical cabinets.
- Lighting jobs.
- Situation in the field of passageways of passages at the enterprise.
- Serviceability of various equipment in the enterprise, etc.
2. Each week, the chief, senior labor safety commissioner, mechanic and power engineer are treated with a general inspection of all sites. In case of detection of violations, they record the results of operational control in the relevant journal on labor protection.
After the inspection at the enterprise, a meeting is held,where the decision is made on the issues of troubleshooting at the enterprise. It is important to note that persons conducting such checks are required to report to their superiors every month.
3. Monthly the head of the department, the representative of the trade union committee and the representative of the labor protection commission conduct an audit at the enterprise. As for questions on working conditions, they are resolved after a review at a special meeting. The decisions to be approved must be formalized in the form of an order or an order at the enterprise.
There are comprehensive and targeted inspections. Complex are carried out under the schedule established by the general director. However, a comprehensive check can be carried out outside the schedule because the company has a fatal case. The commission that conducts comprehensive inspections, performs its work for five days, and the results of the audit are discussed at a special meeting.
During a comprehensive audit, the commission drawsattention to the work of the OSH management system; implementation of all safety procedures; timely conduct of briefings; knowledge of clear safety rules by employees during the work process; working condition of all equipment; fire safety inspection; the conditions of the work process and the methods for improving it, etc. However, the list of questions can significantly expand depending on the specific enterprise.
As for the target audit, here it isis slightly different. After all, they are held at the enterprise as necessary. In the targeted audit, issues such as the procedure for storage, issuance and use of personal protective equipment are considered; preservation, accounting and use of toxic and explosive materials in the enterprise; management of work of increased danger; design of clothes and work permits; correct operation of ventilation systems in the enterprise; competence of workers in the field of labor protection; conducting briefings; control of knowledge among employees of the company on labor protection; safe use of equipment; sanitary condition of working premises; the state of medical service at the enterprise; control over repair work, etc. At the end of the targeted audit, acts and regulations are usually drawn up.
The results of the audit are discussed at special meetings, after which an order is issued, which specifies the persons responsible for eliminating deviations in the enterprise.
Journal of Operative Control
All results of inspections of operational control,conducted by supervisors, employees, specialists authorized in the field of labor protection, should be recorded in the Journal of Operational Control. It is stored in the workplace head of the department. An important fact is that violations that are entered in the Journal must be written into it only in the presence of the person who violated the rules. The magazine must have a number, be laced and have a company seal.
Department of operational control. What is the work?
The work of the department is to improve the organizationlabor protection, industrial sanitation and the detection of various kinds of violations. Thus, the operational control department is responsible for regular inspections at enterprises to identify violations and eliminate them.
As for the issues of operational accounting andcontrol of production, they are the most important planned functions, a significant source of information in the production process. The objects of operational accounting and control can be various production indicators. For example, daily tasks or annual production volumes.
The purpose of operational accounting is the reflectionstate and process of performance of production activities at various enterprises, as well as control over the proper use of funds and the implementation of management plans. It regulates the profitability and profit of the enterprise, prevents unnecessary costs.
This account is linked to the reporting of theThe enterprise, which, in turn, is divided into internal and external. Internal reporting reflects the work of departments, sections, workshops; external is responsible for the presentation of organizations in various inspections.
Operational accounting and control are responsible for the quality work of all areas in a particular enterprise.
Accounting should facilitate the correct solution of various problems in the enterprise.
Operational control is one of the elements of direct control. The objective of operational control is to achieve close to the planned results.
Types of operational control
It is important to note that the control is divided into several types:
- Preliminary control in several layersenterprises: on issues in the field of human labor, which is carried out by analyzing the working qualities of employees that they must possess; on issues in the material sphere; in the sphere of finance.
- Current control, which is carried out in the process of direct work;
- Final control, which is carried out after the completion of all work in the enterprise.
Types of operational control
Operational control is of two types -internal and external. It is important to note that the object of external control are the terms and the performance of duties concluded in a special agreement. And the object of internal control is the condition for the development of the production process in accordance with the established plan and providing the necessary resources for the productive fulfillment of the tasks assigned.
It is important to note that the operational accounting of somethingreminds the accounting. But it has one important difference. After all, accounting includes only transactions that were in the past, and operational implies future operations.
The operational control plan - what is it?
The operational control plan is acollection of specific information related to the work and its effectiveness at the enterprises. It should be noted that the department of operational control and accounting is responsible for the execution of the plan.
The basis for the operational plan is the current forecasting and various documents that foreshadow the further development of events at the enterprise.
Procedure for the analysis of operational control
Element of the analysis of operational control, as well as any other, is the comparison of indicators with the previous ones, the identification of errors, the calculation of the necessary redistribution.
The analysis of operational control should be aimed at:
- Detection and generalization of the causes of non-observance of the norms of labor legislation, labor protection, etc.
- Organization of elimination of detected deviations from the required norm.
- Improvement of working conditions.
There are five types of analysis: operational, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual. The operational analysis considers the data of inspections, determines the nature of violations, compares them with previous inspections. It is important to note that in operational analysis, as a rule, there is a potential danger. As for the other types of analyzes, they are carried out after the expiration of the month, year, quarter, half year. These analyzes compare the company's achievements, shortcomings, and so on.
There is also an analysis of deviations. Deviations are a deviation from the planned target in the production process. Such deviations direct attention to the problem area in the enterprise. Deviations can arise at the enterprise for several reasons: they are shortcomings in planning and production itself, as well as in the organization.
Operational management of production is implemented in the course of careful monitoring of the progress of the production process. Management of this happens continuously.
Operational management operates on the basis of certain clear rules:
- The correct distribution of labor.
- Clear processing and collection of information on the process of direct production.
- Daily analysis of operational control.
- Decision-making on elimination of violations in the required time.
Requirements for operational management
Operational management must meet certain specific requirements. It:
- Flexibility and quick response to any deviations from the norm.
- Scientific validity of all plans.
- Simple methods for solving problems.
- Efficiency in work.
- Development of plans and their implementation.
- Development of tasks for the day.
- Providing with working tools.
- Ensure clear planning and operational control.
Control of operational control should be continuous, which means that control is needed every day.
It is important to note that operational control in an enterprise can also be called dispatching, the process of which includes the following:
- Forecast the future needs of the goods produced by the enterprise.
- Determination of demand for goods in different seasons of the year.
- Creating plans for the production and sale of manufactured goods.
- Create calendar charts.
- Control of the implementation of the plans.
- Detection of deviations from the plans.
- Making quick decisions to eliminate and prevent various deviations from the assigned norms.
- Analysis of the reasons for deviations from the norms.
- Development of methods for eliminating deviations from norms.
- Operational control management.
The importance of operational control in enterprises
The question arises: why is the operational control so important? The answer is very simple. The control function at the enterprise arises when the objective, task and structure of the organization of the enterprise itself is directly developed. If management is important for the successful operation of a particular enterprise, operational control is necessary. After all, everyone knows that without controlling, chaos and disorder come, after which it becomes impossible to combine the activities of certain sections, groups, units. Operational control is an important link in any organization.