Raisins. Beneficial features
Raisins are large dried grapes. Dry it directly with bones. Raisins, useful properties of which have been known to people for a long time, are actively used in medicine and cooking.
Dried grapes - one of the most useful speciesdried fruits. It is not surprising, but even in this condition, berries retain almost all properties as fresh grapes. In the suit there are about 80% of vitamins and 100% of microelements.
For centuries, people have been using raisins whose useful properties are known all over the world.
- Among the useful properties of raisins in the first place I want to note the content in it of iron, magnesium, boron, B vitamins, oleanoic and tartaric acids, fiber, nitrogenous substances and moisture.
- For a long time, the ability of thesedried fruit to strengthen the nervous system and act as a natural sedative. Also, raisins have a healing effect on the heart and lungs. Even modern doctors recommend taking raisins as a preventive remedy for anemia, general weakness, fever, violation of the gastrointestinal tract and kidney diseases.
- Raisins work well for poisoning, helping the body to remove toxins from the blood. Thanks to the potassium contained in it, dried fruit strengthens urine release, removing bad substances from the body.
- Surprisingly, raisins can even be removededema. To do this, stretch the raisins with animal fat and attach to a tumor or boil. You can be sure that the result will not be long in coming.
- Raisins simply can not be replaced for pregnant women, sohow they suffer from anemia - lack of iron. The use of these dried fruits will supplement the iron content in the organism of the future mother and will positively affect the nutrition and energy saving of the child. Especially useful is raisins in combination with honey, dried apricots and nuts.
- With the help of raisins, nursing mothers can improve lactation and increase the amount of milk. For this purpose it is enough to include in the diet dishes from raisins and nuts.
- Among the medicinal properties, I would also like to notethe use of decoctions of raisins for hypertension, pneumonia and bronchitis. For the broth, you need to pour 100 grams of crushed raisins with water, put it on the fire for 10 minutes and squeeze it through a piece of gauze.
- If you are tortured by a cough or runny nose to helpagain comes raisins. Pour 100 grams of raisins with a glass of boiling water and let it brew for 10 minutes. After this, strain the mixture, wring out and mix with a tablespoon of freshly squeezed onion juice. Take the medicine 3 times a day for 100 ml.
It is worth noting that the medicinal properties of raisinsdepend directly on the mineral salts, vitamins and organic acids contained in it. Strangely enough, but the content of glucose and fructose in dried berries is many times more than in ripe grapes.