Snowflakes crochet master class, how to tie, schematics, video / Toys yourself, patterns, video, MK
Master class on crochet crochet snowflakes
Begin knitting from the middle, and you can do it in two ways:
- make a chain of several air loops, connect it to a ring and knit on.
- we wind a ring on a finger from a string and we tie it with columns without a crochet;
- We use the second method of knitting the middle of New Year's snowflakes. Dial 5 air loops and close the ring. Bind the connecting bar and 3 air loops of the first row.
- Again make a connecting post and three air loops, closing the arc with a connecting post.
- Such arcs should be 6 pieces. Close the row with a connecting post.
- We tie the first arc arch: 1 column without a crochet, 3 air loops, 2 stakes without a crochet.
- We also fasten the second and third arch: 2 posts without a crochet, 3 air loops and 2 stakes without a crochet.
- We repeat three more times. On this you can finish the master class for beginners. We already have an openwork small star. But try to tie it even more and more beautiful.
- Start the third row from the connecting post. Further report of the series: 1 column without a crochet, 3 air loops, 1 column without a crochet, 5 air loops, 1 column without a crochet, 3 air loops, 1 column without a crochet, 2 air loops.
- Repeat the row report 5 more times.
- We got an openwork snowflake crocheted, which can be starched and hung on a Christmas tree.
Knitting patterns for snowflakes
A master class for beginners can not be repeated every time for a new scheme. For beginner needlewomen, it is enough to learn the designations of loops and stitches and learn how to correctly read the patterns. If, to tie a snowflake, you usecotton threads, do not forget to starch the associated star after finishing the work. A little more moist it can be ironed with a hot iron, and then your star will become thin, flat and shiny. Do not try to starch woolen or synthetic threads. This, at least, is useless. Knitters agreed to conditionally designate:
- free loop - cn;
- air loop - in;
- column without crochet - sb;
- column with a crochet - sn;
- connecting column - ss.
Graphically on the loops and barsare indicated by different icons. They do not have to be memorized, memorized, crammed. After you view the master class on the video and try to tie several snowflakes on the proposed schemes, they will be remembered.
Master class knitting snowflakes (video)
Notice how simple and elegantthe snowflake begins. A half turn of thread around the finger. Then start knitting with the same thread around your finger. And at the end of the first row, tightening the ring by simply pulling the free end of the thread.
A flat winter star, bound by its own hands, is, of course, beautiful and original. But how will you treat a three-dimensional round snowflake ?! And it matches very simply. The master class begins with the tying of twohalves according to the scheme shown in the photo. Then they are sewn into a ball. But they just will not keep their uniforms. To do this, you need stitched snowflakes or a lot of starch, or candy (soak for a few minutes in a warm sugar syrup).Carefully poke between the sewn snowflakes air blown ball and inflate it. After the knitted threads have dried, puncture or blow off the ball.