The angular design of the kitchen: the pros and cons
The kitchen should be as practical and comfortable as possible, since it performs a lot of functions from the work area to the cozy place to relax in the evenings. Half the success in this matter depends on the competent furnishing of the room. The corner kitchens used in various houses and apartments became extremely popular. It seems that this is an option for small and small-sized rooms, but it is widely used in spacious rooms. To understand what is the secret of this furniture consider its positive and negative sides.
The corner kitchen is L-shaped. Furniture and appliances, as a rule, are placed near adjacent walls, creating comfortable conditions for working on surfaces.
Consider the advantages of a triangular zone in the kitchen:
- Compactness. Suitable for different sized rooms. It is a good option for passage rooms.
- The corner zone of the room, which is usually ignored, is used rationally.
- An opportunity to place large household appliances from below a table-top.
- Corner modules are roomy and deep - you can successfully place the necessary cooking utensils.
- This modification allows you to easily apply the rule of the working triangle in the kitchen.
- It is possible to conveniently zone a room by equipping a dining area or by adding a functional bar counter to the suite.
- The use of rotating systems that make the kitchen more ergonomic and more comfortable.
- The originality of design, creating a new-fashioned and stylish atmosphere in the house.
In addition to a large number of strengths, such structures have an important feature - the shape of the inner corner. It can be sloping and straight. Skewed has a good capacity, but it can be a disadvantage if you reach out to any objects too far.
The right angle takes up less space, and in order to conveniently get to the door lockers are made folding, that is, consisting of two parts connected by hinges. At the same time, internal drawers are equipped with sliding systems and mechanisms.
Filling the corner modules is an individual matter; modern technologies make it easy to equip a kitchen that meets the needs of the owner.
Corner set is not a panacea for all domestic problems, it does not fit any kitchen.When installing and operating it, a number of questions and misunderstandings may arise. Consider the disadvantages of such structures:
- The complexity of the planning of the corner. If there are various projections and niches on the walls in the room, it will be difficult to install such furniture. You will need additional costs for the layout and suitable furniture.
- The design is not suitable for narrow spaces, due to the lack of space along the wall.
- The location of the car wash. Often the sink is settled in the corner itself, which complicates its use due to the insufficient amount of working space.
- A large number of connections. They can easily get moisture, contributing to the formation of fungus. Therefore, you need to monitor the presence of moisture-resistant screed on products.
- The cost is more expensive than a linear kitchen.
Before you buy a kitchen set, carefully study the properties and nuances of the layout. The furniture should not look cumbersome and awkward against the background of a small room; it is not necessary to place an unnecessarily small set in a spacious room. Look at the quality and strength of materials used materials, the surface of the products should be smooth, without gaps and unnecessary gaps between the panels.Given these moments, you will be able to purchase a quality product that will harmoniously complement and transform the kitchen interior.