The future ten-lane bridge across the Belaya River in Ufa, Bashkortostan will win traffic jamsApril 25, 2018
Two existing bridges, built in 1956 and 1992, no longer cope with traffic flows across the river, especially during peak hours. Yes, and it is time to reconstruct for a long time. To solve both problems between the two bridge "old men" in Ufa, it was decided to build a new "spacious" bridge on ten lanes.
This information was shared with viewers by the head of the State Committee on Transport and Road Management. Such an "insert" will allow to install problem bridges for repairs, and after it ends - to get rid of car jams forever.
Also Ilyas Munirov voiced some figures of the future “ten-tracker”:
- Length - slightly less than six hundred and seventy meters (665)
- Cost - almost one hundred twelve million rubles.
The right to design was won by the Moscow institute Giprostroymost in the struggle with the capital Giprotransmost and St. Petersburg Gipromostroi.
Back in February of this year, a tender was held in Ufa with an initial design price of almost one hundred and sixty million rubles:
- The Moscow Institute for Survey and Design of Bridge Crossings "Giprotransmost" estimated its services at almost one hundred thirty million rubles (127.6)
- Institute "Gipromoststroy" from St. Petersburg agreed to one hundred and twenty million (119.72)
- But "Giprostroymost" bypassed its competitors in modesty and became the winner
How quickly a new bridge will be transferred across the Belaya River will be known only after the design is completed, when the cost of construction will be determined. At the same time will be indicated approximate construction time. And after the tender among the contractors - the exact.