Useful properties of lime tea and contraindications
Lipa has been home for many decadesa healer. Recipes for cooking have existed for a long time, but the specific useful properties of lime tea became known only after studies of the chemical composition of flowers and tree bark.All parts of the tree are used in folk medicine, but the most healing are the flowers. The most common type of application of the plant is tea.
For medicinal tea, freshand dried flowers. They must be collected during the beginning of the flowering of the tree. Useful properties of lime tea are caused by a high content of rare valuable substances. Lime flowers in its composition have essential oils, a lot of flavonoids, tannins and natural sugar. In addition, the plant gives the body glycosides in its pure form, which have a pronounced diaphoretic property. It is this that enables the body to get rid of unnecessary toxins, which significantly increases immunity. But this action does not dehydrate the body, since therapeutic flowers have a high content of vitamin A and C. In addition, the lime tree contains a lot of micro- and macro elements.
Useful properties of lime tea
- Thanks to the content of quartzetine and tiwiacin, flowerslinden have analgesic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anticonvulsant effects. Useful properties of lime tea can cure even from a strong sore throat.
- Lime tea can be prepared to improve the digestion process. Broth increases the secretion of gastric juice, improves the patency of bile in the duodenum.
- Also, the plant has a mild sedative effect. Thanks to this you can use tea with a calming purpose. Also, this drink can reduce the viscosity of the blood.
- Slimming tea is actively used for weight loss. Useful properties of the drink are provided by a multitude of active microelements that purify the body and saturate with useful substances.
- Tea has a positive effect on the skin and hair.
Lipu is also used in cooking. With the addition of this plant, many delicious dishes are prepared.
With all its beneficial properties, tea does not have the usual taste and smell of herbs. Decoction of lime has a pleasant aroma and taste. They can easily water a child, thereby strengtheninga young organism in a natural way. Also, tea can be consumed by pregnant girls.
There are several possible contraindications
For the treatment of ailments and their prevention,apply lime tea. The benefits and harms of this drink are well known to most specialists. Diaphoretic action and diuretic properties of plants can speed up the work of the cardiovascular system. Therefore, tea should be drunk periodically, simple tea drinking should not be replaced with decoction of lime flowers. The main thing to remember is that in everything you need to know the measure. Lime tea is recommended to apply with honey from the flowers of the plant. Such a complex will help to strengthen immunity and cure many diseases.