What documents are needed for a loan?
To receive a loan package provideddocuments can be extended or simple. This will depend on the type of loan, its size and so on. In the event that the risks of the bank when issuing a loan to you are large, you may need to collect a package of various certificates. In addition, in order to provide a loan, the bank may require collateral provided by you. And now about what documents are needed for a loan.
Basic documents confirming your income
- salary from the main place of work;
- estimated income in the form of interest on deposits;
- estimated income from entrepreneurial activity;
- estimated income from part-time work;
- estimated income from leasing of available real estate;
- other types of income;
- the income of civil spouses and close relatives can be taken into account.
- a correctly completed application form;
- Passport, which indicates a permanent registration, or other document proving temporary registration at a certain address;
- a copy of the work record card, or a copy of the employment contract or a certificate from the employer.
Any kind of lending providessimplified or individual design scheme. They can be used by customers who have credit lines in this bank, and clients of "friendly" companies (these may be pension fund investors or clients of insurance companies). Some insurance companies or foundations conclude agreements with banks on cooperation, according to which, their clients have the opportunity to receive discounts and other interesting opportunities when making loans. The crediting procedure for employees of these companies or a bank is rather simplified. Now you know what documents are needed.