What to see in Singapore?
Watch the video
Singapore is a city-state locatednear the equator. Consider how to get to Singapore by different modes of transport. To quickly get to the city, you should choose a direct or regular flight from the nearest airport.
Also in Singapore you can get to the neighboringcountries. From Malaysia, the southern city-state is constantly followed by airplanes, buses and taxis. Fans of long walks sometimes choose a ferry on a passenger ferry. Getting to Singapore from Thailand is very simple and fast. Prices for air travel between them are quite democratic.
Sights of Singapore
Tourists will be interested to visit the following places:
- Sentosa is an island on which there is an amusement park with a hundred attractions. Here you can visit numerous museums.
- Jurong attracts its fleet of birds where exotic parrots, penguins and flamingos live. Here is a magnificent botanical garden.
- The embankment of the Singapore River welcomes tourists with cafes and restaurants.
- The island of Pulau Ubin is a quiet place where you can taste unique seafood dishes and see the inhabitants of exotic wildlife.
- Attractive "Boat districts" are very popular with tourists as a center for shopping and entertainment.
- A huge oceanarium, repeating the natural habitat of marine animals and fish.
- Singapore Zoo like any tourist. It is located in a picturesque place and is surrounded by two reservoirs. The cell-free system of the zoo allows animals to be in natural conditions. You can visit this place at any time of the day.
- The Indian Quarter also belongs to thesights to see in Singapore. Here are various shops of artisans, jewelry shops and Indian dishes are sold.
Connoisseurs of Chinese culture will be attracted by Chinatown- a bright and lively area of Singapore, where everyone can buy original souvenirs for relatives. Tourists will not pass by tea houses and Chinese cafes
Also you may be interested in articles from the section Rest abroad.