Which bank is better to invest money at interest in 2019
To invest your money at the interest with the highest income, you need to know what offers from banks are relevant in 2019. Against the background of an unstable situation in the financial market, this issue is even more acute. For the first three quarters of 2018, 41 banks in the Russian Federation revoked the license. Being afraid of losing their savings, people are very carefully choosing an organization to invest money.
The main criteria for choosing a bank
To decide where it is better to invest money in 2019, you need to understand the trends in the financial market. The number of credit organizations is decreasing every year: in 2017, 623 companies were operating, by the end of 2018 there were just over 500. Experts predict that by 2030 there will be only about 200 in Russia. with tightening the requirements of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. Every year, small banks find it increasingly difficult to keep afloat due to the new provisions of the Central Bank on liquidity and equity.
Given the unstable banking sector, in choosing a credit institution should be based on the following factors:
- the bank should not be recently opened, it is better that it has at least 10 years of history;
- it is desirable that the selected organization is in the TOP-15 Russian ratings;
- among the suitable organizations, choose the one in which the most profitable deposit program according to your conditions and there are offices that are convenient to reach.
The largest banks in the country, such as Sberbank and VTB-24, have high reliability, but offer very low interest rates (up to 6%). Little-known credit companies, by contrast, offer high rates (9-10%), but you can not be sure of their durability. Therefore, it is better to choose an average bank, whose name is “on the ear”, having many offices in your region and offering average interest rates on deposit programs.
Important. Any bank that has a license to carry out activities, according to the Federal Law "On Insurance of Deposits of Individuals in Banks of the Russian Federation", is included in the system of compulsory insurance of deposits of individuals. Thus, any deposit will be insured for up to 1.4 million rubles.and if a company goes bankrupt, funds within this amount will be returned to the owner through the Deposit Insurance Agency.
Terms of deposit programs
When choosing the type of contribution, it is important to focus not only on the amount of interest, but also on certain criteria, which are determined depending on the individual capabilities of the client. Companies offer a package of programs for deposits for the population, which differ in basic conditions:
- Currency.First of all, it is the national currency - rubles. Of the foreign ones, the most popular are investments in dollars and euros, less often is the opportunity to open a deposit in British pounds, Chinese yuan, etc.
- Amount.On average, the minimum size of investments is usually 10 thousand rubles, but there are proposals from 1000 rubles. There is no maximum threshold, but it is better not to exceed the insured amount of 1.4 million rubles.
- Deadline.Offerings range from 90 days to 1.5 years. In recent years, there has been a trend of more favorable rates for short-term deposits.
- Capitalization.It is a favorable condition for the client - interest for a certain period (month or quarter) is added to the “body” of the deposit, thus increasing the amount on which interest is calculated in the next period.Most often offered on long-term deposits.
- The possibility of withdrawal and replenishment.There are programs with the option of additional investment, which is convenient if a person deposits money monthly. Also offers options with the possibility of early withdrawal of money or accrued interest, while usually there is a minimum amount that must remain on the account. Early withdrawal programs usually mean less revenue.
- Special programsfor certain populations. Offers options with unique conditions for corporate clients (having a salary account in them), pensioners, military. In addition, for large investors have their own special conditions with higher income.
Interest on deposits depends on the key rate, which is determined by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. For the past few years, it has steadily declined. Interest on deposits is directly correlated with it and therefore also reduced. In the second half of 2018, the rate remained at the level of 7.25%, respectively, the banks' offers ranged from 4.15% (Sberbank) to 10.5% (Uniastrum Bank). The average numbers in most programs were 6-7%.
Note.Experts predict a slight increase in interest on deposits in early 2019 - about 0.5 points. However, by the end of 2019, rates will drop to 5.5 - 6%. Therefore, it is better to invest in the first quarter of the year.
List of reliable banks
These organizations lead the majority of ratings and are trusted by customers:
- PJSC "Sberbank".
- PJSC "VTB-24".
- Alfa-Bank JSC.
- PJSC "FC" Opening ".
- PJSC "Promsvyazbank".
- JSC "Agricultural Bank".
- JSC "Raffanzenbank".
- UniCreditBank JSC.
- PJSC "Rosbank".
- PJSC "Gazprombank".
- JSC "Binbank".
Why should open a deposit in the bank
Today there are many ways to invest savings. These are mutual funds, securities, cryptocurrency, precious metals, etc. However, the most popular solution is a bank deposit. According to Rosstat, in 2018, 78% of Russians invested their money in banks, and about half of them became Sberbank clients.
There are many reasons for choosing a credit institution for storing your funds. The main thing is that the income is stable and guaranteed, although it is less than in alternative investments. Few people decide to invest in ventures promising mountains of gold.In addition, when opening a bank deposit, it is not possible to accidentally “crawl” into savings, because you need to take certain actions to withdraw. The disadvantage of deposits is low income, which is especially important today, when the average interest rate is 6-7%.