With what there is a fish?
Not paying attention to good nutritionfish, saturation after its use lasts a short time. That's why you need to know what fish are with. The period of satiety after eating fish dishes lasts a short time, side dishes correct this deficiency.
The use of fish with vegetables improves digestionorganism of the latter. The choice of a side dish depends on the quality of the combination of both products - fish and garnish. Garnish should help improve the taste and aroma of fish dishes.
In cooking, some combinations have already settledfish and served garnishes. As an example, you can offer a combination of boiled fish and potatoes, salted herring, sprats and Baltic herring with boiled eggs. With fatty fish perfectly combine acidic foods, pickled vegetables or lemon. Fresh fish express the taste of flavored pickled cucumbers, capers, and also olives.
What do fish eat with?
So, with what is it worth to eat fish?
- As side dishes, the fish are more often served stewed,boiled or fried vegetables. No less important, that the vegetables were beautifully sliced, and looked appetizing. You can cut the vegetables into cubes so that they keep the shape well when they are processed. As for fried vegetables, fried potatoes with parsley or celery are in good harmony with the fish. Among stewed vegetables, it is good to pick up carrots, extinguished with prunes.
- Tomatoes in combination with fish are usually used fresh, but they can also make pasta.
- Fresh cucumbers are thrown into a salad of fish or served fresh in fried fish. Also pickled patissons look good and are combined with fish dishes.
- Fresh salads, which are rich in vitamins and minerals, are very harmoniously combined with fish. They are seasoned with sour cream or mayonnaise.
- Onions, containing essential oils, gives the fish an unsurpassed flavor and an appetizing taste.
- Spinach or sorrel also goes well with baked fish.
- Mushrooms in any treatment are well suited to boiled fish.
With what fish are served for children, also a questioninteresting. As a rule, it is a garnish of vegetables, which the child loves most. For example, you can grate carrot on a large grater and drip a couple drops of oil from above, or boil for a couple of broccoli, also a very useful and fortified product. You can also make a fresh salad from a variety of vegetables.
If you want to serve sauce, do not have tobuy it in the store, you can cook it at home on your own. This, the so-called salsa sauce. Mexican sauce, based on fresh tomatoes, onions and hot chili peppers. Salsa can be served with fish in cold or hot form.
What does fish combine with?
But in addition to the side dishes there are other additives and products that must be combined with fish.
- The most correct addition to fish disheslemon juice, olive, mustard or sunflower oil is considered. Also it can be a variety of salad dressings. They are served on the table in small quantities, in special sauce boats.
- Who likes to pamper themselves with a good drink, cancombine with a red or simply salted fish strong varieties of wine, such as sherry, port wine or vermouth. Well, with fish snacks, semisweet wines are well combined.
There are so many products thatquite well combined with fish dishes or fish snacks. How many tastes, so many ideas for decorating dishes from fish. One person can love vegetables with fish, the other does not accept any side dishes at all. Opinions can be quite different, and there can be a lot of them. Just try the most colorful and tasty decorate fish delicacies and side dishes. Even better, they are healthy and non-fat products. Bon Appetit!